TalonTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TalonTalk

A fun, friendly, welcoming and positive forum where bloggers, nail artists, nail technicians, indies and nail polish lovers can chat about their passion and show off their talent!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Admin welcome!

Go down 
+3
UnicornLyndsay
stardotbop
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stardotbop

Admin welcome! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin welcome!   Admin welcome! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:58 am

I got a cheap stamp plate on eBay ages ago but couldn't use it. I keep seeing all these gorgeous stamping manis and really want to try it! But no pennies at mo Sad
Back to top Go down
pennypinchingpolish

PostSubject: Re: Admin welcome!   Admin welcome! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:19 am

I bought one like that first too, but between that, the wrong polish, and a normal stamper it was horrific lol. My first set from Amazon (cheeky 2012 set) is £12 for 26 plates. I wanted the cheapest set in case I was still rubbish at using them! It's a good set though, so I'm not complaining. Save those pennies girl, you won't regret it (especially having both hands perfect)
Back to top Go down
http://pennypinchingpolish.blogspot.co.uk
katiejustkatie

PostSubject: Re: Admin welcome!   Admin welcome! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:20 am

Agree with stardot the stamping post is really good Smile. Is nice to read a post about it that's more.... real? I read tutorials and they're like do this do that and ta-dah perfection and I get kinda discouraged Haha. I keep experimenting with stamping think I'll try some of your tips and give it another go Smile. X
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin welcome!   Admin welcome! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:44 am

pennypinchingpolish wrote:
Hi ladies, I'm Sarah, and over the last year and a half I have gone nail-art crazy.
I sell simple, hand-painted false nails on ebay:  Sarah's Sparkles is my shop name (I will be changing a lot of my designs over the next few months to keep up with my ever-growing nail art skill set)
I also have a pretty new blog called Penny Pinching Polish  : I can't post a link here yet Sad   where I show my own nails and nail art, tutorials and, as the name would suggest, awesome deals that I find for nail polish!  I've always been a bargain hunter, and I love helping other fanatic polish lovers get more bang for their buck too, plus I was spamming my friends and family with nail photos all the time, so it's great to have an outlet for it!
Hi Sarah! It's great to have you here! I'll go and explore your blog and shop! Can't wait to see all your stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://talontalk.forumotion.co.uk
MagicGoose

PostSubject: Re: Admin welcome!   Admin welcome! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:17 am

Hello! My name is Emma, I have just launched my UK indie nail brand (Magic Goose) and look forward to chatting with you all! I absolutely adore all things nail polish and nail art and pretty much think about it 24/7 lol! x
Back to top Go down
katiejustkatie

PostSubject: Re: Admin welcome!   Admin welcome! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:23 am

Hey Emma your polishes are beautiful! Good luck with the launch. X
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin welcome!   Admin welcome! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:47 am

Hi Emma! Thank you for joining! X
Back to top Go down
https://talontalk.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin welcome!   Admin welcome! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin welcome!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TalonTalk :: Introductions!-
Jump to: